Saturday 15 December 2012

that's shocking...



11th December 2012, Tuesday (4.00 until 6.00)

ASSALAMU'ALAIKUM.....

         Today is my turn with pika to present about our background and the 4 facts. After we have finished our presentation, Miss Zu writes at the white board ‘THAT’S SHOCKING’. I am wondering what’s that mean by that’s shocking???? Then she asks our class to take out a piece of paper and write about our 4 facts that’s make us shock. She gives us 15 minutes to settle the task. I don’t have any idea to write about it. My 4 facts are :

          1) only me and family lift up all the things when we are moving
                   to our new house.....

          2) I don’t like my third sister because she is annoying....

          3) I don’t like shopping....

          4) I loves winnie the pooh so much because for me it’s so cute...

           is it shocking?? No right… after we have written about our facts, Miss Zu told us to fold the paper to a jet shape. After that we need to fly our jet and when Miss Zu say stop we must pick up one jet that is not ours and we are going to read about others facts and when our classmate  read the facts we have to  guest who is that person. This activity is more fun and exciting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment