Saturday 15 December 2012

group assignment (term paper)......


12th December 2012, Wednesday (4.00 until 6.00)

assalamu'alaikum....

Today my class would at SL2 or a computer lab. In this class we must finish our assignment that Miss Zu gives to us which are creating a blog. For those who haven’t created it, they must create on that day. And for those who are already create or have a blog they can follow others blog. I don’t even know about blog so I always ask ani to help me. Before we end our class Miss Zu ask us to find our own partner to work together for our written assignment (term paper). My group will be pika,zani and me. We have to find a topic for our term paper and she want to know the topic next week. I am still wondering what kind of topic that we want for the term paper…..

No comments:

Post a Comment