Wednesday 12 December 2012

first class for BEL 311............

 3rd Dec 2012, Monday  (2.10 until 3.50)

assalamu'alaikum.....

Today is my first day for semester 3 and my Bel class will be the last class for today, I thought the class will be boring like past semester but my expectation was wrong…and my class will be at Dewan Sri Peria (DSP)…when I and my friends arrive at DSP there is no lecturer and I am wondering who would be my lecturer for bel 311….after a few minute, someone (a woman) has entered to the class…she is our lecturer for this semester. The different about her is she always called her name Miss Zu and she do not introduce herself and it's a little bit weird because usually lecturers will tell their name first… BTW her name is Miss Zuraidah Bt. Sumery. And she said we must remember her name because if we spell it wrong she will deduct one mark for our assignment or exam.  Miss Zu looks like excited when she entered the class…she start to speech in front but her voice are to slow that we can’t hear what are she saying about because it’s start raining outside and she’s wondering why our class are very silent and she think it will be boring…she ask the class to stand up and speak whatever at least it is a sentence in English...

       After that she start to explain about the course outline…in this subject we make  on going the assessment it is contain about a written assignment, a group discussion and online quizzes. And also the final exam is including of reading and writing….after she finished explained about this subject. She asks to my class to make a circle and it’s called “the circle of network”. In this activity Miss Zu told us to make a conversation to our classmate even though we has known each other since we are in part 1..it is fun and interesting because we can exchange any ideas that we have and share our experience. But my weakness in this activity is I don’t know how to make a conversation even we are classmate. But in this way we can improve our English skills and strengthen our relationship..

          After we finish this activity, we are allowed to return to our respective colleges. And I hope so I will improve my English skills in this semester….. That’s all for today …

No comments:

Post a Comment